We offer you an exciting and agile startup environment where we are all looking to develop and learn something new every day. We offer you the most modern sales prospecting tools, so you won’t have to rely on pure traditional cold calling. As your skills and experience develop, we will have an eye open for growth opportunities within Blueye. To spark interest from our potential customers, you must love interacting with customers, being a team player, and being driven by growth. You are curious and hungry to find new prospects and leads and maneuver online smoothly like the Blueye underwater drones maneuver in the ocean.The position reports to Sales Director
- Actively prospect for new customers and qualify new leads and opportunities.
- Build and execute outbound sales campaigns towards new and existing customers.
- Support our senior sales and global reselling partners.
- Report activity to Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with marketing to find the best messaging for our customers.
- Do what is needed to ensure goals are met without consideration for tasks that may be “beneath or beyond” the scope of pre-determined responsibilities. We’re all in this together.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a B2B sales role.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and turn on the camera in Zoom.
- Able to write effective prospective emails and spark interest.
- Extremely comfortable with software and technology in general.
- Strong command of the English language required. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Self-driven and curious attitude.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates and enhances continuous learning.
- Must be eligible for EU employment as the workplace is in Trondheim, Norway.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Driver’s license.
- Passion for (underwater) technology.
- Understanding of professional underwater inspections is a plus.
What we offer
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global success from scratch.
- Competitive salary and the best sales tools in the market.
- Blueye underwater drone for personal exploration.
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? Are you ready for a deep dive into startup life? Please send your application and CV in English to email@example.com
Location Trondheim (full-time), Norway
Application deadline 28.2.2021. However, we will begin interviewing immediately.