It is not always possible for all internal and external parties to be present when performing in-water surveys, damage surveys or just regular checkups of the hull and propeller. Have you ever been in a situation where you’ve been in the office and would’ve needed to assess soft grounding or fouling live instead of having to rely on images coming from divers with delay?
Join our webinar to discuss relevant use cases and see how underwater inspections can be shared directly to your desktop with Microsoft Teams.
This webinar is valuable for both shipowners and service providers.
- How are underwater drones used in shipping today?
- Inspect from the quayside or onboard the ship?
- Use divers as a service or take ownership in your inspection process?
- Share live video with your team members to take decisions more rapidly.
- What are the benefits of live-streaming underwater footage?