Join our digital ROV course in Microsoft Team to get the most out of your ROV. The online session will last for 2 hours, and we will go through practical tasks on camera and ask all of you to join in with your ROV.
The course is free of charge for Blueye customers.
What to expect from the course:
- Intro to the technical basics of the Blueye underwater drones.
- Learn how to solve your underwater tasks efficiently.
- Tips for reporting and data processing.
- How Blueye Support works and how to use the Blueye Help Center.
- How to perform simple maintenance and repairs.
- This is an online ROV training course; Our instructor Andreas Viggen will go through the training program in a Teams Webinar.
- Remember to have your Blueye ROV (fully charged) ready for the digital course. We will go through practical tasks on camera and ask all of you to join in.
- The course is free of charge for Blueye customers.
- No-shows will be invoiced NOK 1000 / USD 100.
- The course is recommended for new customers and organisations with several drone pilots.