Position available as Account Executive
We want to make the beauty of the oceans, and the dangers they face, visible for everyone - everywhere.
Join Blueye in making premium underwater drones for underwater discoveries!
In Blueye Robotics we develop underwater drones for use in a wide range of industries, research and private individuals. We are now looking to expand our sales team. Blueye Robotics is in a unique position to tackle the world-wide market for underwater drones and as a company we are true blue-ocean territory for what we can achieve.
We expect this candidate to establish deep relationship with our customers to help institute our product and technologies as standard working tools. This is an individual contributor role, but for the person we hire there is every possibility to grow alongside our organization over the next years. This can be in sales, or in roles or departments you will define and run yourself.
- Utilizes solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to develop strong third-party relationships and identify/qualify/convert enterprise sales.
- Ability to “lay the seed” of underwater drones in organizations and working to land and expand their use as a standardized everyday tool.
- Develop blue-prints for how drones can become everyday tools in partner companies and identify new areas that drones can be used for.
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Forecasts and reports revenue projections to management, identifying and realizing strategies to capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Prioritize inbound leads and develop your own outbound pipeline of accounts.
- Works strategically with marketing team members to create “demand and supply” dynamic towards specific verticals.
- Do what is needed to ensure goals are met without consideration for tasks that may be “beneath or beyond” scope of pre-determined responsibilities. We’re all in this together.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 1-3 years work experience required, preferably in a sales role.
- Strong command of English language required. Proficiency in another European language a plus.
- Must be eligible for EU employment.
- Genuine passion for technology. Not intimidated by software, hardware, or the prospect of learning something new.
- Commercial experience within or selling to shipping, leisure, aquaculture or offshore companies.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the “big picture”.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates.
- Passion for diving, photography, and/or remote-control technology.
What we offer:
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth, we will do everything to align your goals for who you want to become, with Blueye’s
- Competitive benefits (Salary, vacation, Flexible working hours etc.)
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global company from scratch
Location: Oslo or Trondheim, with worldwide travel required.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
To apply for this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blueye Pioneer in the kelp outside LinesøyaBlueye Pioneer diving in the clear waters outside Linesøya, Trøndelag
Ane and the Blueye PioneerAne and the Blueye Pioneer
Blueye Pioneer filming rose fishSebastes norvegicus
Jump into the water
The Blueye Pioneer doing inspections at Valset ferry quayDoing inspections at the Valset ferry quay with the Blueye Pioneer underwater drone
Blueye Team Member launching the Blueye Pioneer into the water