We offer you an interesting and agile startup environment where we are all looking to develop and learn something new every day. We offer you the most modern sales prospecting tools, so you won’t have to rely on pure cold calling. As your skills and experience develop, we will have an eye open for career progression within Blueye. In order to spark interest from our potential customers, you must love interaction with customers, be a team player and be driven by growth. You are curious and hungry to find new prospects and leads and maneuver online smoothly like the Blueye underwater drone maneuvers in the ocean.
*The position reports to the Sales Director. *
- Actively prospect for new customers and qualify new leads and opportunities.
- Build and execute outbound sales campaigns towards new and existing customers.
- Support our senior sales and global reselling partners.
- Report activity to Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with marketing to find the best messaging towards our customers.
- Do what is needed to ensure goals are met without consideration for tasks that may be “beneath or beyond” scope of pre-determined responsibilities. We’re all in this together.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a B2B sales/marketing role.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and turn on the camera in Zoom.
- Able to write effective emails and spark interest.
- Extremely comfortable with software and technology in general.
- Strong command of English language required. Proficiency in other languages are a plus.
- Self-driven and curious attitude.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates and enhances continuous learning.
- Must be eligible for EU employment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Driver’s license.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Passion for (underwater) technology.
What we offer:
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global success from scratch.
- Competitive salary and the best sales tools in the market.
- Blueye underwater drone for personal exploration.
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? Are you ready for a deep dive to startup life? Please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Trondheim (full-time), with worldwide travel possible.
Application deadline: 13.11.2020, however we will begin interviewing immediately. All applications will be responded to.
To apply for this job, send your application to email@example.com.