Position available as Partner Sales Specialist
Join Blueye in helping our customers see & explore below the surface with their own eyes!
At Blueye Robotics we have developed what we believe to be the best underwater drone in the world. Growing our business globally through reselling partners is a strategic initiative for Blueye.
We are now expanding our Sales team with a Partner Sales Specialist who can help our current partners grow and prospect new partners.
We expect this candidate to establish a deep relationship with our current partners while supporting them institute our product and technologies as standard working tools in their customer base. In addition, new business development (outreach) is required.
This is an individual contributor role where an open and transparent “Let’s Do It Together” attitude is key to success. To help our partners sell Blueye underwater technology, the right candidate must be able to show strong sales and presentation skills in addition to performing hands-on marketing and communications tasks.
The position reports to Sales Director.
- Actively prospect for new global reselling partners and inspection service providers.
- Help existing reselling partners grow their sales through business development (sales, marketing and technical support).
- Works with sales and marketing team members giving insight to the markets our partners work in while sharing ideas for better market penetration.
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes-ambiguous work environment.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM as a daily tool.
- Forecasts and reports revenue projections to management, identifying and realizing strategies to capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Do what is needed to ensure goals are met without consideration for tasks that may be “beneath or beyond” scope of pre-determined responsibilities. We’re all in this together.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a B2B sales/business development role.
- Understanding of growing business through resellers, channel sales or distribution.
- Strong command of English language required. Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Self-driven and ability to build ready to execute ideas.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates and enhances continuous learning.
- Must be eligible for EU employment.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Driver’s license.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
- Commercial experience within or selling to relevant industries like shipping & offshore.
- Passion for (underwater) technology
What we offer:
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global success from scratch.
- Blueye underwater drone for personal exploration.
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? And are you willing to give it all to join us below the surface? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content:
- A short motivational letter in English telling us what triggers you about Blueye and clearly describe why we should chose you.
- Attachments: CV in English and other relevant information that show us why you are the perfect team member.
Location: Trondheim, with worldwide travel possible.
Application deadline: 10.08.2020
To apply for this job, send your CV to email@example.com.
Blueye TeamThe Blueye team company gathering summer 2020.
Inspecting a fishnetThe Blueye Pioneer doing inspections on a fishnet in a Norwegian fish farm.
Drinking source inspectionThe Blueye Pioneer underwater drone at a drinking source site in Norway
Boa Split PhotoSplit photography of Blueye Pioneer heading towards the Boa Balder tug boat.
Ready to launch the Blueye Pioneer into the ocean